Family Support Program
- Available free of charge to enrolled Fuller Center children and their family members
- Family Support office open 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
- Offered onsite on both East and West Campuses
The health, well-being, and safety of your family are important to us. We know that juggling children, household, and work can be stressful. We know that hardship at home can undo the impact of your child’s early education. And we know that accessing assistance on your own can be challenging. Our Family Support Team is here to help
The Family Support Team of caring counselors and social workers provides guidance, coaching, and assistance to families struggling at home and work, right here on campus – tearing down red tape and reducing the access barriers that prevent many from getting the help they need. We can get you the resources and information you need to transform your home into a safe, stable, and nurturing place.
Onsite services include:
- Training in effective parenting techniques
- Training in budgeting and financial literacy
- Training in nutrition and meal planning (including on a budget)
- ESOL (English to Speakers of Other Languages) classes
- Career advancement coaching (including employment search assistance, résumé-writing, mock interviews, and on-the-job training),
- One-on-one, family, and group counseling
- Accessing financial and food security assistance
- Accessing health care services
- Referrals to collaborating community partner organizations
- Case management
- Preventative health screenings
- Family crisis intervention
- And more!
We will do what it takes to partner with you in ensuring your family’s success. From helping you to mitigate daily struggles, to being by your side when you need it most, your support system here at the Fuller Center is confident that you can succeed in raising happy, healthy, and successful children.