Fuller Center ADA Accesibility Statement
Accessibility Statement for https://www.fullercenterfl.org/
This is an accessibility statement from the Fuller Center.
Measures to support accessibility the Fuller Center takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of https://www.fullercenterfl.org/:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility goals and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. https://www.fullercenterfl.org/ is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
Although our goal is WCAG 2.1 Level AA conformance, we have also applied some Level AAA Success Criteria: Images of text are only used for decorative purposes. Re-authentication after a session expires does not cause loss of data.
- Phone: 561-391-7274
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor Address: 200 N. E. 14th St
Accessibility of https://www.fullercenterfl.org/ relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure the accessibility of https://www.fullercenterfl.org/, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for https://www.fullercenterfl.org/:
- Google Translate is a third-party application and the Fuller Center is unable to guarantee ADA accessibility: Translated text and images may not be able to be read by ADA assistance devices. We have attempted to supply all uploaded images with text alternatives in English because The Fuller Center offers Google Translate as an option on our website but is unable to ensure ADA-compatible content. We monitor email, voicemail, and in-person comments and typically respond to ADA issues within 2 business days. The Fuller Center is devoted to offering accessible content to our audience. If you encounter an issue, please report it. You can call us at 561.391.7274 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Fuller Center regularly updates PDFs and ADA accessible PDF remediation is not possible at this time. We are dedicated to adding ADA formatted PDFs in the future. If you would like an alternative format of a PDF currently uploaded on our website please contact us. We will provide an accessible version of the requested materials as soon as we process your request. PDF remediation should be available within 10-15 business days. You may email any PDF requests to email@example.com.
The Fuller Center assessed the accessibility of https://www.fullercenterfl.org/ by the following approaches:
- External Evaluation
- Achieve Causes has reviewed the Fuller Center website for ADA quality assurance process throughout the design and development process.
- AccessiBe ADA Compliance Audit
An evaluation report for https://www.fullercenterfl.org/ is available at: https://fullercenterfl.org/accessibility-evaulation-statement.
An Accessibility Statement & Certification:
This audit evaluates the adherence level of fullercenterfl.org as of Mon Nov 14, 2022, to the “WebContentAccessibilityGuidelines”(WCAG) 2.1level AA success criteria. Below you’ll find the results for dozens f tests that focus mainly on 3 categories: screen-reader adjustments for users), keyboard navigation adjustments (for the motor impaired) DUI, design, and readability adjustments (for the vision impaired)
Other related evidence for https://www.fullercenterfl.org/ is available at:
- The U.S. Department of Justice provides information about the ADA through a toll-free ADA Information Line. 800-514-0301 (voice) 833-610-1264 (TTY)
This statement was created on 14 November 2022 using the W3C Accessibility Statement Generator Tool.
ADA Policy updated on March 21, 2023.