- Serving elementary school-age children, grades K – 5
- 2:30 PM – 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday on public school days
- $75 per week (less for families who qualify for subsidy) + $30 one-time registration fee
- Includes snack and dinner
- East Campus bus pickups from Boca Raton Elementary, J.C. Mitchell, A.D. Henderson, and Addison Mizner.
- West Campus bus pickups from Whispering Pines, Coral Sunset, Sandpiper Shores, Sunrise Park, Waters Edge, and Morikami (must board bus at Whispering Pines)
All parents deserve the peace of mind that comes with knowing their children are in a safe and enriching place with caring people after school while they work or study – a place where their children can receive the academic support they need in their more challenging subjects, where they can receive mentoring from caring adults, and where they can discover interests and talents in extracurricular clubs. That’s where the Fuller Center steps in!
The Fuller Center Afterschool Program, A.C.E.S (Academic, Character Education and SPARK – a physical fitness program), provides all that children need to develop into well-rounded young adults. The program offers a safe and enriching environment complete with extracurricular clubs for dance, coding, arts & crafts, music, sewing, sports, and more; pairs children with tutors to improve their academic performance; offers access to computer technology young students need to succeed in the modern classroom; and introduces children to mentors who can form the trusting non-familial bonds which are shown to be important in a child’s social development.
For children who are struggling considerably in school and/or display difficult behavior in school, our Family Support Team will work to get the child and family the help they need to overcome their challenges. These services are offered onsite at no additional charge for the children enrolled in our Afterschool Program.
To enroll your child(ren) or for more information, choose an option below:
Call Registrar at 561-391-7274 ext. 113 for East Campus and 561-482-3006 ext. 210 for West Campus.