- Available free of charge to enrolled Fuller Center children and their family members
- Family Support office open 7:30 AM – 5:30 PM, Monday thru Friday
- Offered onsite on both East and West Campuses
As a caring parent, you know that your family’s health is of the utmost importance and should never be taken for granted. Here at the Fuller Center, we partner with you to promote the overall health of every child and family – and the behavioral health and proper development of every child.
At the Fuller Center, we seek to treat the whole child in a holistic manner, providing onsite therapies and health, behavioral health, and preventative health screening services to every child we serve. We incorporate family-focused models that emphasize highly structured comprehensive family strengthening and behavioral parent training, family skills training, and family therapy components. We collaborate extensively with trusted fellow nonprofits in order to bring behavioral health services to the child, rather than the other way around.
To contact the Family Support Team, choose an option below:
Contact Director of Family Support Miosotis Vazquez at firstname.lastname@example.org or 561-482-3006 ext. 124
A variety of preventative health screenings are performed to ensure that children are healthy and able to reach their full potential. Screenings include vision, hearing, speech, nutrition, height, weight, BMI, hemoglobin, and blood pressure. If a child is found to require intervention or further assessment, referrals are made and followed up by one of our on-campus social workers.
Health-related onsite services include:
- Training in nutrition and meal planning (including on a budget)
- Accessing financial and food security assistance
- Accessing health care services
- Referrals to collaborating community partner organizations
- Preventative health screenings
- And more!