Members of the Ambassadors Council shall serve as community champions of the Fuller Center. They will be encouraged to share their skills in service to our mission by providing our organization with their professional expertise; their knowledge of diverse perspectives; their connections to local, national, or international resources, colleagues, and peers; their philanthropic support or other forms of needed assistance. The Ambassadors have no governing function within the organization.
- Act annually in some significant way to support the organization’s mission.
(e.g., expert advice, door opening, connecting us to like-minded community partners,
potential funding sources or help with fundraising efforts).
- Serve as an ambassador for the organization in the community.
- Allow the organization to publicize their name and participation in the Council,
list name in communications where applicable.
- Attend events such as lunch and learns and special gatherings.
- Keep informed about plans, activities and needs of the organization.
For more information on the Ambassadors Council or to have your name added to the Ambassadors Council mailing list, please contact Sr. Director of Philanthropy Jamie Serino at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (561) 391-7274 ext. 133.